The Little Space Question Sheet (CGL Relationships)
The Little Space Question Sheet
A couple of weeks ago, I started binge-reading DDLG (Daddy dom/little girl) erotica; and in one of the books (The Little in Plain Sight by Dakota Trace), a Daddy dom pulls out a questionnaire for his “little” to fill out, and I fell completely head over heels with the idea. The communication and importance of getting to know someone before starting a caregiver/little dynamic can not be stressed enough, and I wish the questionnaire was real or at least easily accessible, which is why I decided to make my own. Now, after two weeks of research, I finally have the first copy of The Little Space Question Sheet! This is by no means a complete list of questions to ask your little, but it’s sure as hell is a good starter.
About the Questionnaire:
The Little Space Question Sheet is split into 3 different parts:
- Get to know the Little
- Caregiver Related Questions
- Sexual Questions
The sexual questions are strategically put at the end for those who choose to remove them. The document itself will be available as an uneditable PDF or as an editable word document for those who would like to personalize it more.
The Questionnaire itself reads as follows:
This questionnaire serves no other purpose than for caregiver/s to get to know their little/s. None of the answers put down on this questionnaire are permanent, and all are up for discussion and/or change. There are no right or wrong answers; “maybes,” “I don’t knows,” and “still explorings” are all acceptable answers.
Note: This is not a consent form; filling out this questionnaire is non-binding.
Get to Know the Little:
- What age do you identify with?
- How long have you been in this dynamic?
- Is this your first time pursuing it seriously?
- Do you use/want a paci?
- Do you use/want a bottle and/or sippy cup?
- Do you want to wear diapers/do you currently wear diapers?
- What helps you get into little space?
- What are the indicators you are in little space?
- What foods and/or drinks make you feel little?
- What type of activities do you enjoy in little space?
- What kind of little items do you enjoy?
- If you watch media, what type of movies/shows do you enjoy in little space?
- Are you a Brat? (spectrum)
- If so:
- What do your outbursts look like?
- What is your motivation for being a brat?
- What makes you bratty?
- If so:
- How much time do you spend in little space?
- Are you looking for a long-term caregiver or just trying it out?
- Are you interested in a dating relationship or something casual?
- What do you like to be called by your caregiver in little space?
- What title do you like to call your caregiver?
- Do you have habits you want your caregiver to help you break and/or instill?
- What rules would you like enforced?
- Would you like positive discipline, negative discipline, both, none?
- Do you have ideal Caregiver little date ideas?
- How much attention do you require in little space?
- Are there little space activities you’d prefer to stay non-sexual?
- What kind of things are sexual when in little space?
- How common are your sexual moods in little space? (spectrum)
- Do you want to use titles (caregiver and little space names) during sexual settings?
- If you use a little voice, do you use it during sex?
- Would you/do you like funishment?
- What is the agreed-upon Safeword?
- What type of sexual play do you enjoy in this dynamic?
Download the PDF: The Little Space Questions Sheet PDF
Download the Word: The Little Space Questions Sheet Editable Word Document.
Have more ideas for questions? Recommend them!